Reliance Jio has rolled out a slew of applications along with the Jio 4G SIM card into the market. The Jio 4G SIM has created a massive sensation among the users in and across the country. One of the incredible apps among several apps of Jio includes JioTV. This application allows all the users to watch their desired TV channel without any difficulty. The users having 4G mobile devices like smartphones and tablets can install this JioTV application on their device. We have numerous apps that let the users watch their preferred shows and channels.
Similar to other apps, JioTV app lets you watch Live TV shows with much ease. The users can easily download and install their JioTV app on various devices like PC, mobile device and laptop. Here is everything you need to know about JioTV Live app. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide about the process of installing the latest version of JioTV app apk on your Android and iOS device. Check out the best features of JioTV app for Android!
About Jio TV for PC?
JioTV is one of the best apps launched by Reliance Jio for all the Jio SIM users. Using this app, you can easily search for your preferred TV show with much ease. There is an exclusive feature of notifying about the upcoming shows on this application. The users can easily choose the quality of the video based on the preference of the user. On this application, you can find more than 400 channels. Get to know more about the JioTV app through the detailed guide provided in this post.
How to Download and Install Jio TV for PC in Different Methods:
The current latest version of JioTV app is 5.5.5. The developers have recently updated this application on 19th February 2019. The users can easily download this app on their Windows device with the help of the Android emulator. One who is willing to install Android apps on Windows PC can use the best emulator software. Bluestacks is the best Android emulator that enables users to download various Android applications for free. The size of JioTV app is 10 MB. In this post, we have come up with different methods that let you download and install JioTV app on Windows 10/8/7 PC or Laptop for free. Check it out!
Step by step to download and install JioTV for PC:
Follow the simple steps to download and install JioTV on Windows PC for free:
- First of all, download Bluestacks emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 computer or laptop.
- After finishing the downloading process in a few seconds, you can go to the downloads page.
- On the download page, you can find the Bluestacks app player downloaded the file.
- Click to open it and tap the install button. It finishes the installation process in a few minutes.
- During the installation process, the users need to provide access to some apps on your device.
- After that, hit the finish button and launch Bluestacks app player from your desktop of the device.
- Open Bluestacks app player emulator and you can find the search button.
- Enter JioTV app in the search space and hit the search option.
- It shows numerous results and from the search results, you need to tap the JioTV app.
- You can then tap the install button and wait for few seconds.
- After completing the installation process, you can launch the JioTV application.
- The users can access JioTV app from the Bluestacks emulator.
- From then, you can start streaming your favorite Live TV shows and channels on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to download and install JioTV app for PC on Windows 10/8/7 computer.
How to Install JioTV for PC using Nox App Player?
Follow the simple steps provided below to download and install JioTV for Windows PC using Nox App Player?
- First of all, download Nox App Player on your Windows PC from the official website.
- Install the application just by following the on-screen instructions.
- Launch the Nox App Player and get root permissions.
- For that, navigate to Settings gear icon and hit the ON button for Root options under the general tab.
- Hit the Save Changes button.
- Drag and drop the JioTV app for Windows PC in the Nox App player application.
- After successfully installing JioTV app on PC, open it and run it as usual.
- Enter your personal account number and password in the given fields.
- Log into your application. From then, you can start streaming your favorite TV shows and programmes for free of cost.
- You can make a full screen of the TV show to enhance your watching experience.
Here are the simple steps that help the users to download and install the latest version of JioTV APK on your Android device:
- First of all, you need to go to the Play Store application.
- On Play Store, you can easily find out the JioTV app from the search field.
- You can then install JioTV app with much ease on your Android device.
- From now on, you can start watching your preferred shows and movies based on your choice.
Popular Streaming Channels on JioTV:
There are numerous categories or genres on JioTV that lets you stream various channels and TV shows. Check out the list provided below:
Music – MTV, Sony MIX, ZING, 9xM, E24, B4U, and Zoom
Kids – Cartoon Network, Pogo, Nickelodeon, Sony Yay, and Discovery Kids
Sports – Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, Neo Sports, JioSports, JioFootball, Sony ESPN, and DD Sports
Movies – Sony MAX, Zee Cinema HD, &Pictures, HBO, Sony Pix, and WB
Lifestyle – NDTV Good Times, TravelXP, TLC WORLD, Food Food, and TLC
Infotainment – Discovery, History TV, Sony BBC Earth, and FYI TV18 Animal Planet
News – ABP News, Aaj Tak, NDTV, India TV, CNN News18, India Today, Republic, Times Now, and BBC
How to Use Jio TV for PC?
Once you are done with the installation of JioTV app, you can find the home screen of the application.
- You need to select your preferences in the channels, languages and the categories.
- You can then find all the live streaming channels and shows on the application.
- On the home page, you can find the categories and languages through which you can choose your preferred genre and desired language.
- You can find numerous languages such as English, Telugu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Punjabi, Odia and more.
- After selecting the language, tap the Ok button.
- Choose your preferred category from the list that includes devotional, entertainment, lifestyle, movies, music, news, sports, kids, and more.
- Select a category and go to the home page.
- You will find your selected TV shows and channels in your chosen languages.
- At the bottom of the screen, you can find the sections such as TV, Features, Sports, and News.
- The users can find TV shows and programmes from yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- By tapping the HD button, you can stream all your desired channels in HD quality.
- On the top left corner of the app, you can find three-lined icon wherein you can find Home, My Favorites, My Recent, Settings, Recordings, Support and log out options.
Features of Jio TV for PC
There are several smart features on JioTV application available for all the Windows users. Here are some of the extraordinary features of JioTV application on your Android device:
Watch Unlimited TV Shows & Channels
- The users can watch their preferred shows and channels on this JioTV Live app.
- There is feasibility to share various programmes on your social networking websites.
- There is an exclusive search option on this app that lets you explore programmes from more than 575 TV channels.
- The users can even stream the shows aired 7 days before on JioTV app.
- This app is compatible with a slew of languages and the user can easily choose their preferred language.
- The users can also watch Live TV channels and also watch about 7 days past programs any time on any of your devices.
- There are about 400+ channels on this app that include more than 60 HD channels.
- As this app is compatible with multiple languages, you can explore this app in English, Hindi and some other regional languages.
HD Quality Content
- One can easily choose the quality of the picture that appears on this app.
- One can easily set a reminder for the upcoming TV shows and watch them on time without missing even a single bit.
- There is a possibility of setting a reminder so as to watch the program on JioTV.
- The JioTV users can acquire the best watching experience using this app.
- JioTV is compatible with Android and iOS platforms.
- One can easily download and install this app from the official app stores i.e., on Google Play Store and iTunes app store.
Hundreds of TV Channels
- Some of the channels include Colors, Star TV, Star Plus, Star Movies, Asianet, Life OK and many more.
- The users can navigate to the previous and next channel on their JioTV app with simple swipe back and forth options on the player.
- One can easily lock their screen for watching their favorite shows and movies without any disturbance and annoying ads.
Rewind & Forward
- Just like the Hotstar app, the users can rewind and forward the streaming show or movie for 30 seconds on the player.
- With that ability, you can easily get back to the show that you have missed due to some work.
- JioTV offers a mini player through which the users can easily browse their favorite content in a mini view.
Pause & Play Live Channels
- One doesn’t need to miss a single moment of their desired TV show.
- It is possible to pause and play live TV programmes and channels with much ease.
Frequently Asked Questions on JioTV:
Here are some of the frequently asked questions on JioTV app for your Windows PC:
- Is JioTV app linked to Hotstar app?
Yes, the TV shows and Live channels of Hotstar can be streamed easily on the JioTV application without any hassle.
- How many channels are present on Hotstar app?
One can find more than 19 Star TV channels on Hotstar app. All these channels can be streamed with much ease on JioTV app. Soon, the developers will add 5 more channels to the app.
- What are the supported platforms for JioTV
JioTV is compatible with different platforms such as Android and iOS devices i.e., smartphones and tablets. For running this app on those devices, you need to have iOS 7.0 and higher versions of the operating system. On the other hand, Android users need to run Android 4.1 and higher versions of the operating system.
- What’s the internet bandwidth to access JioTV?
The JioTV app requires at least 300 Kbps of internet bandwidth to access JioTV app and stream your favorite shows on your device.
- Is the Internet connection required to use JioTV?
Yes, you must definitely require a high-speed internet connection to access JioTV without any interruption.
- What’s the size of JioTV app and how much space is required to install it on your device?
The JioTV app requires at least 40 MB of storage space to install it on your Android device.
- How to get back to JioTV after streaming a TV show on Hotstar app?
The users can simply tap the link that says ‘Back to JioTV’ present at the top left corner of the screen. It will get you back to the JioTV app.
- Can I Get Hotstar Premium Membership?
Hotstar and Jio are currently planning to launch the premium membership and it will soon notify about the same after launching the membership.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about JioTV App for Windows PC or Laptop. We have even included the features, benefits, downloading and an installation guide to JioTV on Windows computer 10/8/7 laptop. Hope this guide has given enough information about JioTV for Windows PC. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section provided below. Stay tuned to this website for more related apps, downloads, latest technology stuff and more.