Have you ever played simulation games? If not, you have landed at the right place. Most of the people like imitating others such as their mannerisms, actions, hobbies and more. If you haven’t found any such game that helps you imitate a situation or process then, here is an excellent game app. These days, video games have turned out to become extremely popular after the emergence of online games.
The Sims 4 is a topmost life simulation video game series available for all the game lovers. The game involves different people with unique personalities. There are different versions of Sims game released previously before the official launch of Sims 4 game series. Here is everything you need to know about The Sims 4 video game, its gameplay, procedure to install and the features of Sims 4 video game. We have included an in-depth procedure to download and install Sims 4 on Windows 10/8/7 PC or Laptop.
About ‘The SIMS 4’:
Maxis originally designed and developed The Sims 4 game series for all the game adorers. The popular Electronic Arts publishers have launched The Sims 4 life simulation video game series for all the ambitious players. Originally, The Sims 4 was announced in the market in the year 2013. Later, it has released the official version of the game in North America in the year 2014. The game was originally rolled for the Windows platform. Later, the developers have released the Mac-compatible version of the game in the subsequent year.
Soon after the official launch of The Sims 4 game series, it has received a mixed response from the critics as well as the game lovers. The majority of the reviews were from the critics as the game involved less content. After the official launch of Sims 4, this game has turned out to become the best selling PC game for the years 2014 and 2015. As of now, the Electronic Arts have published a total of 6 expansion packs of this game series and launched it into the market.
On 16th November 2018, the publishers have rolled out the latest version of Sims 4 with the series name as ‘Get Famous’. Some other game packs include Parenthood that lets the players create the characters that the teenagers and children will move through their whole life. The Sims 4 is compatible with different versions of popular platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and more. This is a single-player game mode that falls under the category of simulation.
What’s the Gameplay of ‘The Sims 4’ Game?
The Sims 4 is a popular life simulation game series which is quite identical to the predecessors. The players need to generate a Sim character in this game app. They need to control the life of the character in order to go through various personalities. The personalities in this game will alter the mode in which you play the game on your PC. Sims has the ability to multitask such as speak at the time of performing any task. The moodlets or the mood swings of Sim will alter the gameplay.
One can enjoy the power to make and control the people in a virtual environment wherein there are no pre-determined rules and regulations. The players can show their creativity and innovative thinking power through this game. It helps them in customizing the appearance as well as the personalities of the Sims. The game players can easily construct perfect residences for the Sims to live in it. There is feasibility to enhance the relationships of Sims, pursue their careers and explore lively and energetic new worlds. You can generate distinct personalities with all-new emotions between each and every individual.
For instance, a Sim has the capability to perform a task when it is angry or fully excited. The Sims 4 version is similar to the previous versions of the game. In this game, you need to come across the player-generated challenges. The popular and widely accessed challenge is the Legacy Challenge wherein the gamers need to create a single Sim and attempt to prepare its family line for about 10 generations. Once you start playing this game, you will be able to understand more about this game and the mode of playing it.
How to Download and Install Sims 4 Free Full Version for PC Windows 7, 8, 10:
The current latest version of Sims 4 game is available on the official website of The Sims. You can easily download the Sims 4 version of this video game on your Windows 10/8/7 PC absolutely for free of cost. Before installing the game app, you need to ensure that you have enough requirements for it. Ensure that you have adequate storage space on your PC to download this game app on your device.
Requirements to Download SIMS 4 PC Game:
Before heading towards the installation guide, you need to understand the basic requirements that are essential for the installation of ‘The Sims 4’ game on Windows computer. If you don’t have the minimum requirements then, it is not possible to install ‘The Sims 4’ game series on your device. Here are some of the minimum and recommended requirements for those who are seeking to install The Sims 4 on Windows PC or Laptop.
Minimum System Requirements
Check out the minimum or basic requirements to install The Sims 4 version of the simulation video game on your Windows PC.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.0 GHz Dual-Core required if using integrated graphics)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1300 or Intel GMA X4500
- RAM: 2 GB
- Operating System: Windows XP
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE HDD: 40 GB
- DirectX: 9.0 version
Recommended System Requirements:
Check out the recommended pre-requisites before heading to install Sims 4 video game on your Windows desktop device:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750 or AMD Athlon X4
- RAM: 4 GB
- Operating System: 64 Bit Windows 7,8, or 8.1
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or better
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE HDD: 40 GB
- DirectX: 11.0 version
Game App Details
- Name of the File: The Sims 4
- Extension: .exe
- Platform: Windows 7, 8, 10 both 32 and 64 bit
- Game Language: Eng, Fr, RU, De, Pl and more
- Essential HDD Space for Installation: 10 GB
Installation Guide of Sims 4 PC Game:
Follow the simple steps provided below to download and install Sims 4 free full version for Windows 7/8/10 PC or Laptop:
- You can download and install the Sims 4 game app through the link given in this post.
- Run the file and install it in a few seconds.
- After the completion of the installation process, you need to restart your PC and access it.
- Play the game on your Windows PC.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to download and install The Sims 4 video game on Windows device.
Features of Sims 4 Game:
Here are some of the exceptional features of The Sims 4 offered for all the game lovers to play this game in a unique manner.
- Create Unique Sims
- The players have the ability to customize the shape of the Sim’s body with the help of compelling new ‘Create a Sim tool’.
- With the help of this tool, one can easily create a character and select their aspirations and characteristics.
- The gamers can easily customize the appearance of the Sim by selecting their age, physical look, fashion, their walking style, and voice as well.
- Add a Personality
- One can easily pick a personality for the Sim and set them your preferred aspirations and characteristics to it.
- You can pick them right an extensive range of social characteristics, hobbies, lifestyle, emotional characters.
- With the help of the characteristics of the Sim, you will be able to define them and distinguish them easily.
- Ability to Control Mind, Body & Heart
- The preferences of the game player will show a massive impact on how your Sims think, navigate and feel.
- The Sims that you generate are full of life.
- Construct a Perfect Home
- The game players can build a lovely home for your Sims based on your dreams and choices.
- You can design a layout based on your choice, select the furnishings and change the complete landscape of the home.
- The players can easily add a pool as well as a basement to the house.
- You can design and build a home without putting much of your efforts completely for your Sims with the help of the new room-based Build mode.
- Customize the Home
- After building the home, you can start customizing it by adding rooms, furniture, objects, landscapes and locations to it.
- You can get inspiration for constructing a home through the pre-made homes and other stuff available on this game.
- You can watch the curated styled rooms that will motivate your design preferences so that you can include them in your game.
- Play with Life
- The choices of the gamer will definitely shape each and every element of your Sims’ lives that begin from the birth to being a toddler and entering into adulthood.
- The gamers have the ability to control the entertaining moments in the lives of your Sims right from their relationships to their professional life.
- Find Relationships
- There is a possibility to enhance the relationships of Sims with other Sims in order to make a long-lasting relationship in terms of friendship among them.
- You can create spectacular families and even make lifelong enemies to your Sims in this game.
- Explore New Worlds
- The Sims can gain the ability to explore the entire world and expand their social communities.
- You can make your Sims hangout with their friends in the parks and gather extremely fun new objects.
- Enhance your Experience
- The game players can expand their game by adding new experiences to the game.
- It is possible by selecting new Sims through their personalities, complete homes, and well-designed rooms.
- On the gallery, you can find an impressive and a massive range of motivational stuff from the ‘The Sims 4’ creative community.
- You can find the gallery anytime and access it anywhere in the game or on the web.
- Add New Content
- The all-new gallery which is available on The Sims 4 game provides the power to find stunning community content.
- Using it, the users can add to their game and share their own creations to the world.
Pros and Cons of Sims 4:
Check out the pros and cons of The Sims 4 video game given below:
- Faster and easier to access compared to the previous version
- Multitasking feature enables the users to carry out multiple tasks concurrently and turns the gameplay quite realistic
- Simple search purchase mode catalog
- Supernatural Sims turn the game to play in a realistic manner and acquire much more fun
- Updates on a monthly basis for free and able to upgrade the game with new rules and aims
- Closed world feature compels the Sims to lose their advancement in the game while some other Sims will visit a different part of the world
- No official custom content creation tool present in the new version of Sims 4
- Players require third-party apps to customize the creation tool
- Adequate gameplay options are not present as the players don’t offer the capability to handle the elements such as complete story progression, townie generation and more.
- Empty slots available for purchasing buildings and constrained
- The emotional system of Sims involves some limitations
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about The Sims 4 video game for Windows PC. We hope that this guide has given enough information about the procedure to download and install the simulation game on Windows computer or Laptop. If you still have any doubts and queries, don’t hesitate to ask us through the comments section below. Stay tuned to this blog for more related updates, apps, news and more.